The whole world was cast into unprecedented times by the COVID-19 pandemic. Churches/ministries/ mass gatherings/ business/ work places were not spared including every aspect of daily living.
We are now in uncharted territories- “new Normal”
As a church, through God’s grace and provision we have managed the following;
1. To keep our service every Sunday (virtual church- Online Live Broadcast). This has not been easy and I gratefully appreciate the Media department under the leadership of Ken and his team (Mathew, Jonathan, Jasiel-Jaba, Eddie, pastor Damaris &Abigail). On Sunday, we get to see pastor on the podium. But there is a huge team that makes it happen 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
2. I also want to appreciate all of you for your dedication to tune in and partake in the service 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Your comments in Facebook and sharing means a lot to not only me but the Media team. I would encourage us to keep 👍.
3. Sunday school service 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 to all the children who tune in every Sunday at 13pm and their teachers. It is amazing that we have Children who join from other countries of the world 🌍 every Sunday. If you know of a child in your neighbourhood or overseas who you can invite- share the Zoom login details. **parents let us all endeavour that every child is in Zoom @13pm**
4 Pathfinders and Youth- this has continued to grow from strength to strength 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Last Sunday we managed to have a Mentorship session. We are so grateful for the great team that is working with the pathfinders/youth 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 *parents kindly encourage your pathfinder/youth to login for those who have not been able to do so** This session is @ 2pm.
5. This week, we were able to hold our church leadership and departments meeting👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Among issues discussed; A. Resumption of church service after lockdown and how church service will look like. B. Church venue and moving forward. Possibility of moving to the big hall was discussed ( KICC have moved on). This will be able to accommodate social distancing among other things. C. Ghana church and mission- D. Praise and worship among others.
6. This week Praise and worship team held their meeting 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽. Watch out the space, it can only get better with God
7. Wednesday conference call prayers. This has continued fervently and personal I am so uplifted and blessed by the huge turnout every Wednesday. On average every week we have a minimum of about 27 attendance. Rules are simple;
a. 9pm login in...Roll call of attendees. b. Indicate to the moderator if you want to participate actively or passively Thanks everyone 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 let us keep the Revival fire 🔥 burning.
8. Friday prayers/ Family service by Zoom. Through God’s grace attendance has fully increased. God bless every family that has managed to tune in. Last night was tremendous and God bless you Pastor Bertha for sharing that powerful word.
These programs will continue
In a nutshell, the physical church ⛪️ building has been on lockdown BUT NOT THE WORD/GOSPEL
Yours in the vineyard of the Master, Rev. K to edit.